This class is designed to help the children become more comfortable in a classroom
setting. Throughout the year the children will begin to work on developing learning skills that will
help prepare them for the Pre-K class. They will develop their learning skills through interactive play,
stories, songs, crafts, and hands-on math and science activities, along with gross/fine motor activities.
During the day children participate in activities such as, Center Play, Circle Time, Bible Study,
Learning Adventures, Snack Time, Recess, and Daily Wrap-up. Class size is kept to a maximum of
12 children with a Teacher and Teacher’s Assistant (unless otherwise authorized by the Director).
1. Your child must be 3 by September 30, 2014
2. Children do not need to be completely potty-trained, but they should be comfortable and willing
to use the classroom bathroom.
Classes are offered:
- 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 9:00am-11:30am
- 2 days a week Tuesday & Thursday 9:00am-11:30am
- 2 days a week Wednesday & Friday 9:00am-11:30am
- 1 day a week upon request
Observations and Progress Reports:
Teachers will observe and evaluate their students twice a year, once at the end of the fall semester
and once at the end of the spring semester. Parents will receive a progress report on their child and
my schedule a Parent/Teacher conference if they so choose