Friends & Flowers
On the CLPC Lawn
*May 8 *10am to Noon*
Join us for a morning of flowers and fellowship. You have a few options to participate:
- Come and plant a pot of flowers to take home with you.
- You can bring your own pot or let us know and we can supply one for you. (Flowers and soil will be provided.)
- Come and plant a pot or two or more to be delivered to a congregation member.
- No need to bring anything! We have pots, soil, and flowers. We just need a few hands!
- Volunteer to deliver flowers in the afternoon to the members on our list. We are hoping to deliver approx. 50 pots, so we will need many hands!
- Volunteer to provide a few packs or flats of flowers.
- Volunteer to bring some pots- they can be gently used!
How do I sign up? Glad you asked! J
- Contact one of the following:
Monetary donations to the CLPC Life Committee are also appreciated towards the purchase of flowers, soil, and pots. Contributions can be placed in offering plates or dropped off in the church office.